- Scan your own purchase data based on the FSI2025 sustainability criteria.
- Analyze and monitor the purchase results in the dashboard and act accordingly.
- Showcase your involvement with sustainable purchases with the ‘Proof of Sustainable Purchase’ (PoSP).
The SSS is used on behalf of the Floriculture Sustainable Initiative (FSI), founded in 2013 by the precursors in the floriculture sector.
The ambition of FSI2025 is to accomplish a minimum of 90% responsibly produced and traded volume in 2025.
CONCISE PRESENTATION OF THE OPERATION OF THE SSS, INCLUDING THE ORGANIZATIONS INVOLVED:
The SSS has been a collaboration between the Dutch Association of Wholesalers in Floricultural Products (VGB in Dutch), Floricode and Floridata since 2017.
- The Dutch Association of Wholesalers in Floricultural Products (VGB) holds the intellectual property rights of the SSS and finances updates of the tool.
- Floricode takes care of the coding and the certificates administration, that determines the output of the SSS.
- Floridata houses and facilitates the tool in the portal for her participants. Floridata guarantees as ‘Trusted Third Party’ strictly confidential processing of the purchase data. Also, Floridata functions as person of contact and helpdesk of the SSS.
Advantages use of the SSS:
Competition advantage & transparency by tangible availability of sustainable products. By downloading the ‘Proof of Sustainable Purchase’ (PoSP), you have the means to showcase your performance to clients and other beneficiaries. This will grow in importance considering the rise in political discussions and society’s awareness towards responsible trade. Your PoSP functions as burden of proof to the FSI monitoring protocol.
Able to make the shortest transition to a sustainable purchase through use of the acquired insights. As a buyer you can reach out to growers who do not have the required certificates.
Offer a contribution to making floricultural products more sustainable, by actively improve the results and strive to achieve the 90% target.
Floridata participants who are using the SSS:
Tutorial Sustainable Sourcing Scan 2025
Data delivery and results
Is your question not mentioned here? Please let us know!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at +31 20-820 00 35